Friday, October 28, 2011

SMK Dato' Hamzah

walah....
dah berapa lama aku tak singgah?
berkurun kot. sampai dah lupa nama blog sendiri, kehehehe~
anyhow, updates!
i am now continuing my studies at SMK Dato' Hamzah.
this school got some reputation but you know what?
its not as bad as the rumors goes.
i mean it is an all boys school
but they still know respect! and the environment is fun~
the teachers is awesome just so you know ==, i like them
i have ended my Final Year Exam, im waiting for the results now.
it freaks me out thinking about it,
im especially worried about my History, both Malaysia and World.
i hope i can do just fine and pass all.
i studied but i dont know if its enough or not.
i was thinking to start blogging again, you know
as usual, releasing tension and all.
this is a plain, usual and just another blog entry from me.
Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment