Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Assignment


hey all,
oh wow, for this last two days i have been really busy with finishing my business management assignment, well, serves me for doing it last minute.
but there are some complications that happened in the making.
oh well, its the part and parcel in life (did i get that right? XD)
last night i stay up till 1.30am and my body shut down at 2.30am
really, its tiring but i have to admit, i feel fun doing it.
i dont know why dont said im a freak for liking in doing my assignment.
LOL oh yeah, i think tomorrow, we going to take some picture and videos for our marketing purpose and product adv.
looking forward to it.
i got my economy paper today, looks like i pass well, that's a relief.
though one of my friend said that i got to focus either on Economy or History..
ugh...i dun wanna fail but i certainly want to ace the History next time!
lastly,
IM LACKING IN SLEEP!
~Owari~

No comments:

Post a Comment