Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you even try?

hai~
well, last night was harsh. hahaha. my fault at some part and also i think its unfair ==
yea yea i know teenagers rebellion taste like shit
because they always think they are right.
but im just wondering, do they even try to understand what i like?
i like japanese band, they never even try to ask what is it that makes me like them,
all they ever said is..
"you dont even understand them."
"they looks like demon worshiper"


and i was like " =A= does The Gazette looks like a bunch of hot dude that worship demons?

sigh...and anyway...were they even try to understand my passion?
i never once hear they compliment my art.
i really just want to hear what they think.
all they ever do is telling me to study n study and study...
its so depressing..
my aunt once said,
"kids these days are so sad...they cant explore their passion, parents always thinks about turning them to lawyer and doctors like there no other job exist"
i agree with her..
well then...
i guess there's not much i can do but bow down and obey.
and yeah, im still a rebelling child since doing things that i like is considered to be me rebelling against them.
just because i took form 6 route to continue my studies..
oh this harsh world.
until next time.

~owari~


1 comment: