Monday, July 29, 2013

REVIVAL

As the title suggest, Im reviving this blog again. Ahahaha...
When was the last time I post here? During my early Form 6 as I check. 
A lot of stuffs as happen and I just want to share the good news.

I had my bad days and soon I will be a University student. FINALLY. I can't tell you how much relieve I felt when i got the news. Finally I made my parents proud. Finally I have proven myself. 

The overwhelming sensation of accomplishment drowns in me but the reality sinks in. I can't be happy with only this. I need to be better. I need to do more to make them proud. I want to be that child that my parents look with proud eyes. 

Anyways, that's about it for my update. I will start University life on September. So, I got approximately one month to settle playing all PlayStation games and watching anime.

Oh yes, that part of me still haven't change. Anime and Manga for life. Ahaha XD
Although, I feel like I have grown mature a bit? A BIT. 



P/s: Soon-to-be Art Student <3

No comments:

Post a Comment