Thursday, September 5, 2013

Assalamualaikum~
Today is the day of debate rounds. Its being held at night so we practice for the whole morning. We have to perform once to the head principle of the college I am staying at and I shit you not, he is not scary but very intimidating. He want nothing but the best. 
By the noon we are going to the main hall again for some practice for a main event here at the University. "Majlis Ikrar Pelajar" which is a MUST.
or you can't graduate. Meh.
Well now, for LUNCH. we have PIZZA!! I was so happy to eat something so familiar. The food here didn't taste the same even though they are not not tasty.
It kinda confiscate for yesterday breakfast and evening break. They give us this DELICIOUS sandwich which is layered with ham, eggs and also salads. Everyone got full and I only have half of the sandwhich which makes me sad. Me likey my sandwich ><
After that we continue practice and have more silly jokes.
At night, I am up and high again thanks to the sleep I took in the hall. I dont give a fuck, I was too sleepy QAQ
For the debate we have one lose and one win. We got through to the semi final and we will have to see for tomorrow.
Im signing off now, sorry for the short post but I am tired and my humor juice is dead. HALP. Night.

p/s: am I turning to some high class gypsies like a certain person said to me?! *gasp* 

No comments:

Post a Comment