Monday, September 9, 2013

NAGA MERAH /red dragon/

Assalamualaikum.
I realize that I haven’t been uploading anything on the blog for two days I think?
I have been thinking, for me to post everything is a bit impossible. So I’m gonna change it to irregular pattern. LOL
First of all, hey guys, Kolej Bunga Raya (Bunga Raya College) WIN for overall Majlis Peraluan Pelajar (MAP) (Student welcoming ceremony).
We also win for sculpture from recycled items and debate.
The only trophy we didn’t manage to win is the one for cheers.
I can tell you we already give 100% of everything. Proof? My currently sore throat. I think I can sing like a rock star now. *cue rock bgm*
The day after MAP is over, we literally got nothing to do.
But I wake up (a bit) early and wash some of the clothes that was piling up like a fugly mountain.
I manage to wash half of them since I ran out of hangers.
I then registered a few courses for this semester. In the end, I only got small credit for total so I need to step up the next sem and apply everything as soon as I can.
(I didn’t get to apply for Japanese too..its full QAQ) *insert ugly cry here*
Then we (my housemates and me) went to the pavilion (fuck yea we have a pavilion here XD)
We brought some stuffs and then proceeds to our faculty. We need to find our classes bro. Can’t be late for the first day now can we?
After looonggggg and haaardddd search, we didn’t found our class but when we are trying to get back to our college we stumbled on the class. Lol…that sounds soooo wrong. 
But yeah, LUCKY.
…..
my lucky didn’t last that long. Soon the day grew darker as an evil lord com-- *slapped*
I mean the dark could starts rolling in and I am 1000% at that time that it will rain.
The thing is ladies and gentlemen. I GOT MY LAPTOP IN MY BAG. Along with my charger, phone.
I don’t mind me being a little wet but these things will be RUINED if we gonna go through the rain.
We run and run and run and find a shelter at Cempaka’s college (ppsst..i feel like a spy. Teehee)
But I brought some stuffs at their mini shop. I thought we need to wait until the rain subside which by the way looks like it refuse to stop.
But our mate Scott, expertly takes us around the corners of the buildings and blocks and before I knew it, we are walking with only wet shoes and at the end of my pants.
Scott brought a garbage bag so I put my bag in there. Poor guy, you are not and never a trash to me, hun QAQ
We get really wet when we are crossing to our block tho. It was pouring and being me, I hold the lamp pole and start singing Hindustan while spinning around. It was carzy and I don’t regret it. LOL. Have some fun bro~
After we arrived home, wet, cold and a little high, we sit around as we start to plan to clean up our house. Surprisingly, we did clean everything and arrange everything. Now the place looks a little homely.. J
I miss home.


ANNNNYWAYS. *refuse to be an emotional mess ball* We spend the night together, laughing, getting to get each other better. It feels great and we laugh a lot that night.
Manda even cooked rice and we brought the dishes from a café.
After everything is done, I went into my room, iron my clothes and prepare everything I need for tomorrow.
University life is really starting right now.
Kuro signing off.

P/s: Siapa Kami?
Naga Merah, Naga Merah
Siapa Mereka?
Lawan Kita, Lawan Kita,
Nak Buat Apa?
Terkam Dia,
Siat Dia,
Makan Dia,
HAHAHA

Eng trans: Who are we?
Red Dragon, Red Dragon,
Who are they?
Our rival, Our rival,
What to do?
Jumps on them,
Shred them,
Eat them,
HAHAHA

((And that is our best cheers among the others for me <3 ))

No comments:

Post a Comment