Thursday, September 5, 2013

Assalamualaikum.
this post is for 4th September.
Honestly at this point, I am starting to get used to the long walks. Torturous walk and shit.
Today I was sitting at the front of the line, there is this one Chinese girl. I think she's blind or some sight deficiency. Anyways, since our LO is very caring, they talk to the girl, ask her this and that. When we are about to eat, the LO guy helo her with the foods, even offering to feed her. The girl gently decline but the girls NEXT to me who is perfectly healthy was all like "oohh we are sooo jealous, we want to be feed too~~"
or some shit like that. I was baffled with all this.
I mean yes, the guy is being all sweet and nice but you are perfectly healthy, why would you wish for 
sickness like that girl.
She cant see, she cant join us having fun, she is sitting all alone!!
despite how hospitalize the treatment they gave, she still ends up alone. That also makes me realize that I shouldn't complaint too much about all these things.
I should be grateful with what I had.
That night, we have a meet up for debate. I skipped the previous one and I was scared if I'm falling behind but apparently I didn't. I did think to quit this but I give it a try anyways and I got good review which makes my day. People actually
recognize me as someone who can debate all on my own :)
Now for the last part, I know I suppose to post this the day before but the thing is for the past three days, I only slept like 2 hours so it was hell for me. I come back to my room, prepares everything and pass out for the count. You cant blame me D<
Kuro is signing off. tata!

p/s: I never felt so sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment