Monday, September 9, 2013

Assalamualaikum
Yesterday is the first day of class. I woke up at 6am something with the burning passion to go to the class LOL
I arrived there around 7am something but class won’t start until 8am.
Slowly the class is filling up, not to mention the ones with the wrong room and everything.
We wait and wait and wait until it was well past 9 o’clock.
We started to get restless until some of the guys went out.
Turns out to be that THERE IS NO CLASS on that day but the one on 2 o’clock.
I was very irritated but then I also knows that the schedule is changed. Now it turns out to be that we got new schedule and that is how my frustrating and messy morning went. By the time 2 o’clock I already made my way back into the class. This time it’s History of Arts.
We didn’t do anything too hard yet, just mere introduction. Our lect would be Mr.Sylvester and he happens to be a very interesting guy. So far I enjoyed the class and glad to know that he is teaching several others. He is a student himself from UM and he isn’t that young. (in case you guys have the wrong imagination right now)
I went back home, Scott and Aina was there but they are leaving for their class. I ended up at the house alone which I use it to wash all of my remaining clothes and clean up everything.
By the night I’m watching running man and that’s about it for today I guess?
Some shitty things happened and I am now depressed so yes ladies and gentlemen. I am in very foul mood as I wrote this post. Forgive me for the lack of humor. I realize that too.
Kuro signing off.

P/s: I won’t feel any good for a few days. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment