Monday, September 9, 2013


Assalamualaikum.
So this post won’t be like those normal daily posts of what going on in my life for a day.
warning: EMO post ahead.
So today I was feeling bitter, stressed and even restless. Cut that, I have been feeling like this since last night. The thing is I think I have said something wrong and she is clearly pissed at me.
I am aware of that. If she’s not pissed then maybe annoyed or irritated. Overall bad emotions.
AND I KNOW IT.
I even asked her but of course she said no  I am fine. No. Its cool.
I didn’t mean to be some nosy prick but dude, I can see that you are upset and its upsetting me! I keep asking and asking and asking and I always got the same answer.
its frustrating and she knows it.
I give you an example, You know your friend is dying from a disease and only she knows the cure to it. You as a friend, wants to help her. Want to be a use of her but she REFUSE to share it with you.
How do you feel? You want to save her life but she wouldn’t tell how.
That is how I have been feeling.
She called, she wants me to talk and yes, I talk, I tell some random shits, some updates of my life and what I heard back from her is like the tip of the iceberg. 
Its like how Haki feels for Saki. 
Its upsetting me, I feel like I want to cry but I can’t (because I’m at student pavilion right now.) 
no..that is one of the reason..I can’t cry because I want to be strong for her. 
I was talking and she is doing her work. What would she feel if I do that to her? I don’t want to come clean, it will turn into a cold war like right now. 
I understand that she is busy and I am not forcing her to do anything. If you can’t text or call, just tell me. Rather than me feeling like I am talking to the phone all by myself. 
Even sometimes in text aside from rp, I hardly get any long reply. 
I know she is action speaks louder than words but right now, I am at Sarawak. I can’t see your actions…can’t you at least show me that you still care?
And if she ever read this post, she will be upset again but hey, I am all alone at this land and I got no one to talk to. I don’t have my sister with me and the one I am close with is currently on a cold war with me. 
Do you know how I feel? No you don’t.
You will never understand. 
You’d be a liar if you say yes.
Kuro signing off. 

p/s: ……

No comments:

Post a Comment