Monday, September 2, 2013

Assalamualaikum.
Second day of life at University. We started with nothing that morning. Just being a lazy ass and worrying about how rain makes out clothes stays wet.
Yesterday which I forgot to mention, I actually have a man to man combat with my cupboard (that would be a man to ..cupboard isn't it?)
I went into my room only to find that my cupboard was busted and the door can't even open or close properly. Stupid thing. So being the I-don't-want-to-go-down student I tried fixing it myself.

and I worked fine after I fixed it. Using via hand, hammer is a mere illusion.
By the evening I take a bath and walks out with my over the top spiky and wet, messy hair. two of my apartment mates? (damn their title keeps changing) also walks out from their room and surprised to see me.


I don't know that they are really startled or they just think I'm a dude at the wrong house. But they smiled as soon as I opened my mouth.
Well, onto today's journal. After a day of doing nothingness, 2 times electricity being cut off, we get down (I had a cup of free Vico, bring back memories of primary school)and we got assembled.
We are then divided into groups and I ended up on Group Nine.
(Nine tailed fox..jk)
I get to know this Miri girl, Marilyn. Damn beautiful (does everyone from Sarawak beautiful?)
We get to do ice breaking session after a rushed dinner. We started with introduction, cliche I know. But the Liason Officer (LO) wants trademark along. Damn it. I got no choice in that short time thus I come out with "Got that memorized?" Which I clearly stolen from Kingdom Hearts game. (go check the game out. AMAAAZING.)
All of my credits to Axel. We then continue onto stupid but fun games and the LO said he wanted to teach us a clap. I was betting some lame-ass clap when he said "PENGUIN clap" Being the one with Penguin nickname I felt jittery which is weird. LOL
We do it anyways and I would have drawn it I swear, if I have time.
We finished everything around 10.40pm something. I stayed back to sign up my name for Malay debate. I don't even know why I do that stupid thing but I did it. Oh well, too late to back down so lets just get it ON. Just gotta give it my best now.
Kuro signing off for today.

P/s: my housemates/apartment mates/roommates..whatever you called it..I got to know three of them. The one in the same room with me is Aina from Kedah. Open minded girl. I have fun. The two others is Manda and Scott from Sarawak. Yes, I was surprised with Scott's name too but she is beauuutiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment