Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hellish walk, sit and listen x3

Assalamualaikum.
Third day. They say the third is the charm. Well I say fuck you.
Today started early which is around 4.00am early. Yes. THROW THE BLOODY CONFETTI!
We were given breakfast at 7.00am which I eat gratefully.
AFTER THAT. We went to a 30 minutes journey to the hall (DeTAR).
I am not amused by all these. NOT AT ALL.
We ended up sitting in the hall with boring speeches. Some of them are great and I had fun with them.
...that was how basically my day today. Sitting and listening.
We did a lot of cheering and pissing off the other college. hehehe. that I loike.
Yesterday night before we went back to our respective rooms, I (along with couple of other students) saw a single shooting star.
We were like "DID JOO SEE THAT?!!!"
along with the Liaison Officer. HAH.
I can only say that it was BEAUTIFUL. I remember a couple weeks ago my sisters and I stay outside to watch the shooting stars as the news said and we just ended up playing with each others hair and creeping our Indian neighbor. Sorry uncle.
This is one of the things that I wish I can draw when I had time. Please remind me again about this.
If you think yesterday's post is shitty, today I got no drawing for you guys. It was 12.15am when I reached our room and I am wet. WITH SWEAT. We had those 30 mins walk again and the area here is quite foggy from the weather and the natural cold.
In my mind, random shadows starts popping up. Thank you Persona 4 ==
I can't even think clearly on what I'm writing right now and these bloody emotional Naruto bgm is NOT HELPING! Bitch.
It's 12.37am now and I am off to bed. (not. I need to settle my clothes for tomorrow too. FML.)
Kuro signing off.

p/s: enough reading. I cant even read i mean write i mean.uhhh..type right. Night guys. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and in case you are wondering (which you are not) I NEED TO GET UP AT 4 AGAIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment